One of the most studied antioxidants recently has been none other than Resveratrol, which is prominently found in red grape skins, Japanese knotweed, blueberry skins and dark chocolate. It has been shown to support heart health, help fight cholesterol and has even been shown to help prevent damage from cells, that can help with the normal symptoms of aging.
Resveratrol has powerful Anti-Aging Qualities:
- Supports healthy and vibrant skin†
- Supports the prevention of oxidative stress†
- Helps produce energy for cells†
- Anti-inflammatory agent†
- Helps minimize brain function decline†
It has been theorized that Reservatrol is responsible for the low rates of heart disease in French population compared to other countries, despite the typical high fat diets, excessive caffeine consumption and smoking habits. While natural resveratrol has gained a ton of popularity recently for its qualities in red wine during the fermenting process, its commonly also found in plenty of berries, and is found abundantly in the roots of Japanese knotweed. Most supplements have used the resveratrol derived from the knotweed since it has the highest concentration of pure resveratrol found in nature.
While a glass of red wine can give you a small amount of natural resveratrol, you can get a concentrated resveratrol dosage, that can give you all the benefits with just 2 easy capsules a day.
So what are all the benefits of resveratrol?
- Anti-Aging Properties†
- Supports Overall Immune Function & Well-Being†
- Supports Improvement of Insulin Sensitivity†
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure†
- Helps Fight “Bad” Cholesterol†
- Helps Protect Brain Cells from Damage†